Updated: Jan 8, 2022
You are going to love this amazing dish and its recipe, which contains a lot of rich and deep flavors. Ready in less than an hour. So easy to prepare and very healthy with just a few steps you are on your way to having a very tasty and mouthwatering dish.
I am well known by friends for always knowing the best dish to prepare for each occasion. When it comes to food, you sure can’t take Mia by surprise. I love spicy foods and at the same time healthy and nourishing foods. This dish is definitely going to give you a blend of both. Why pepper shrimps?
Shrimps possess some amazing health benefits ranging from improved bone and brain health, weight management and so on... not also forgetting the amazing taste it gives you. Pepper, on the other hand, aside from the hot feel it gives to your meals, also provides a lot of health benefits ranging from the fact that they are low in calories and loaded with good nutritional benefits: Vitamin A, C, and folic acid and a lot more. Rice is also a good source of energy.
- Mix bell pepper (blended)
- Two (2) whole sweet onion (Blended)
• 4-7 pepper (blended)
• 1 tbsp of black pepper
• 1 tbsp of salt (sea salt)
• 1maggi crevetteshrimp/ chicken buillon or maggi star crayfish/ Nigerian maggi.
• 1 knorr cubes
• 1 tbsp of badia complete seasoning.
• 2-3 packet of goya sazon cilantro achicote.
• 1 tbsp of lawry’s all purpose chicken seasoning.
• Fry shrimp for 1-2 minutes.
• Fry in 1-2cup of olive oil and cook for 20-25minutes.
• Measure your rice and water accurately and use a timer for more accurate result.
• Ensure the pot is properly sealed to ensure all the moisture needed to cook the rice stays in the pot.
• Make sure the pot is big enough to enable the rice cook well as it expands.
• Add the rice along side with the water and not the already boiling water to enable for a slow and even absorption to yield a better result.
• Add a tbsp of salt.
• Avoid removing the lid while the rice is cooking.
• Cook for 10-12 mins.
At this junction, you and everyone in your kitchen should be salivating because; your kitchen and whole house should be filled with amazing aroma and beautiful fragrance all the way. Well, don’t salivate too much as in few minutes your “Pepper Shrimp with Rice” would soon be ready and you all get to dig in. If you have an amazing and large family like mine you will sure need to up some of the quantities to the size you want to go round for everyone. This meal is nice and so easy to prepare and I would love to know what gave you difficulty and how yours turned out to be. Leave me a comment and I will sure get back to you dear. While you are at, it do not forget to invite friends to also learn from my page. Thank you, and looking forward to seeing more of you.