PALM BUTTER AND RICE
Updated: Jan 8, 2022
Rice has proven over time to be a very special dish as you can combine it with various options, or you can mix it in different ways. In as much as you love to have your rice combined in various ways, one of the way I’m recommending is trying it out with ‘PALM BUTTER’ research has also proven that palm butter is much more healthier and can be used for different purpose. I don’t know about you all, but change sometimes gives us room to discover more goodies, yes I said it. Apply the simple steps and get yourself a pot/plate of delicious, yummy and tasty meal.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF PALM BUTTER:
• Rich in vitamins.
• Protects and keep the brain healthy.
• Reduce heart diseases.
• Helps your skin glow; I’m sure you all love to have beautiful skin? Palm butter is for you.
These are just a few of the many amazing benefits it offers. Eat good, yummy and nice dishes and still stay healthy.
Prep Time: 20-30 mins
Servings: 4-5 servings
Cook Time: 50-80 minutes
PREP for Palm butter;
Dissolve the two cans of palm butter in warm water.
•Filter in a strainer 2-3 times to make sure the residue don’t go through the liquid you want to use.
• Palm butter -2 cans.
• Smoke fish.
• Meat and whatever else you would prefer in your soup.
• Hot Pepper, (2-7) pcs to increase the flavor and spice.
• 1 onion.
• Palm butter leaf( choice tropical Kablai) 2-3 for the lovely smells.
• ½ tbsp salt.
• 1 tbsp black pepper.
• Two (2) maggi crevette shrimp/ chicken