Updated: Jan 8
Rice has proven over time to be a very special dish as you can combine it with various options, or you can mix it in different ways. In as much as you love to have your rice combined in various ways, one of the way I’m recommending is trying it out with ‘PALM BUTTER’ research has also proven that palm butter is much more healthier and can be used for different purpose. I don’t know about you all, but change sometimes gives us room to discover more goodies, yes I said it. Apply the simple steps and get yourself a pot/plate of delicious, yummy and tasty meal.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF PALM BUTTER:
• Rich in vitamins.
• Protects and keep the brain healthy.
• Reduce heart diseases.
• Helps your skin glow; I’m sure you all love to have beautiful skin? Palm butter is for you.
These are just a few of the many amazing benefits it offers. Eat good, yummy and nice dishes and still stay healthy.
Prep Time: 20-30 mins
Servings: 4-5 servings
Cook Time: 50-80 minutes
PREP for Palm butter;
Dissolve the two cans of palm butter in warm water.
•Filter in a strainer 2-3 times to make sure the residue don’t go through the liquid you want to use.
• Palm butter -2 cans.
• Smoke fish.
• Meat and whatever else you would prefer in your soup.
• Hot Pepper, (2-7) pcs to increase the flavor and spice.
• 1 onion.
• Palm butter leaf( choice tropical Kablai) 2-3 for the lovely smells.
• ½ tbsp salt.
• 1 tbsp black pepper.
• Two (2) maggi crevette shrimp/ chicken buillon or maggi star crayfish/ Nigerian Maggi.
• 2 knorr cubes.
• 1 tbsp of badia complete seasoning.
• 1 tbsp of lawry’s all purpose chicken seasoning.
• Measure your rice and water accurately and use a timer for more accurate result.
• Ensure the pot is properly sealed to ensure all the moisture needed to cook the rice stays in the pot.
• Make sure the pot is big enough to enable the rice cook well as it expands.
• Add the rice along side with the water and not the already boiling water to enable for a slow and even absorption to yield a better result.
• Add a tsp of salt( optional)
• Avoid removing the lid while the rice is cooking.
• Cook for 10-12 mins.
Looks yummy right? Well, wait until you see that dish on your dinner room table and you and your family are having the best time from so much amazing flavors and watch them dive in real good. If your first try didn’t outcome as you expected, don’t feel discouraged, keep trying the recipe until you get it right. We learn daily and nothing wrong with few practices before getting it right. The amazing part to this is that you could actually watch me prepare it on my YouTube channel (Cooking With Miatta) live. Don’t forget to subscribe, invite friends , family
and also leave me a comment and I will sure get back to you dear. Thank you, and looking forward to seeing more of you.